About Me

My photo
I am a professional network marketing trainer, who loves to help people get the skills they need to succeed in building a great income from home.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

BUYING LEADS IS A SCAM!! I CAN HELP YOU GET TARGETED LEADS FOR FREE!!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.

Just wanted to let you know that paying for leads is nothing more than a scam to make someone else money!! It is not duplicatable either!! Do you think your downline has the money to buy leads too? If the answer is yes, you are kidding yourself! I can teach you how to generate your own good quality leads ..so you know that they are good ones. I look forward to helping you get your leads.

CLICK HERE TO GENERATE YOUR LEADS

Your personal mentoring coach,

Ingrid Camacho 702-953-6086 ingridcamacho08@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ingrid,
I was one of these people who got suckered in the scam. Over 4 and a half years I spent over $30K. The good news is I got educated and now am growing a business and helping others learn to own their life. Thanks for being the mentor that you are and helping to prevent others from getting hurt.
~Wendy