About Me

My photo
I am a professional network marketing trainer, who loves to help people get the skills they need to succeed in building a great income from home.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

IT PAYS TO BE THANKFUL


When adversity overtakes you, it pays to be thankful it wasn't worse instead of always worrying about what could have been.

There are few things in life that are as bad as they seem at first. Dealing with adversity begins with analyzing and accepting your situation for what it is. When you realize that things are not nearly as bad as they might seem, you have taken the first step toward working your way through the challenge. You will never be asked to carry a heavier load than you can bear. When I find myself feeling this way, I reach out and volunteer my time to someone else in need, and then my challenges don't seem to be that bad at all.

Your friend,

Ingrid Camacho
702-898-8771

No comments: