About Me

My photo
I am a professional network marketing trainer, who loves to help people get the skills they need to succeed in building a great income from home.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I BROKE A MIRROR


This morning I went to the dollar store and bought a medium size mirror. I brought it home and unwrapped it and took it out to the trash dumpster to break it, so there would be no mess in my kitchen.

When I got to the dumpster I noticed that there were a few others throwing away their trash, and so I slammed the mirror against the dumpster and it made a loud crackling noise. Immediatly three people turned back to see what had happened, and the look on their faces when they noticed that I had purposly broke a mirror was priceless. I just turned, smiled and started cleaning up the pieces from the broken mirror. The three ladies just turned, and began conversing in spanish....I am sure they were talking about me. I turned back and told them to have a nice day, and went back inside my house.

Breaking the mirror was actually fun for me. I felt fantastic after I broke that mirror because I know that I am not a superstitious person. I have chosen to live in the 7 positive emotions which are faith, desire, love, sex, enthusiasm, romance, and hope. My mentor Michael Dlouhy has added a eighth positive emotion and that is prosperity. I challenge anyone who reads this to live in the 7 positive emotions and see how it changes your life.

Ingrid Camacho
http://www.ingridcamacho.com/

No comments: